Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nigerian 419 Black Money - Sample Scam (2)

Hello,

Nice meeting you here, im (name) by name, im caring girl who likes meeting honnest people. Should you want to know more about me freely email at(nickname@yahoo.com)

Waiting you, (name).

My dear,

How is the new week, im happy to hear from you once again, I am (name) by name as i have told you, im from the Democratic Rep of Congo. Presentely in here in Senegal under the UNISELF for a
resettlement program. I know to this site anyway, my interest is to meet a sicere partner here who we can have our mind close and do something in common.

Love and Mattiage is no hold barred. I really dont know how to express something about myself explicitely, you should ask me question and from there omward we can know each other better. I will also like to to tell me something about yourself, country, interest. shere your recent photos with me. I will tell you something about my family and life story in my nest email....

Write me nest at ( nickname@yahoo.com) so that we can share photos and private issues.

Wish you Best of the week, (name).

My dear ,

Thanks for your email and nice meeting you once again, yes the Capital City is Zaire, but presently im in Senegal as i have explained previousely. Well age does not mean in relationship , and should you like to know me better dont hesitate to email through my private box, i will tell you more about myself and share recent photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment